Information for Coordinators
There are many benefits for clubs, facilities and PGA Members across Australia, in becoming an official MyGolf centre. Some of these benefits include:
- Sustainable financial model
- To be recognised as a facility that is running Australia’s national junior program administered by Golf Australia and the PGA of Australia
- Provides a highly developed program structure to follow
- Promote the Centre for free via the MyGolf website
- Increase in the number of juniors which can lead to an increase in the number of club members
- Access to extensive resources and equipment
- Flexible program framework to suit the Centre
- Juniors will be directed to Centres via the MyGolf web site
- Opportunity to engage with parents and other family members who can become future golf participants at your facility
- Participants receive an enrolment pack
- Opportunity to link with national, state, territory and foundation events
- Ongoing support and assistance from Golf Australia and the PGA of Australia
Three key minimum requirements to become a MyGolf Centre exist:
1.) All deliverers and volunteers associated with your MyGolf program must have passed through your State/Territory's Working With Children Check procedures.
2.) The minimum deliverer accreditation level required to deliver the MyGolf program is the MyGolf Club Community Instructor (from July, 2015).
3.) The centre conditions must be adhered to. They can be found here.
Deliverers of the MyGolf Program are covered for both Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance while delivering the program under the Golf Australia Player Personal Liability Policy.
The Personal Liability Schedule and Player Liability Policy can be downloaded below.
Please note that PGA Professionals are covered under Gow-Gates/PGA Member Insurance, details of which can be found here: